I am totally craving this [granola]. It’s amazing!! ~Tavia P. (NY)
The sweetness in the CACAO & HEMP granola is derived from dates & raisins.
CACAO & HEMP is a delicious granola, using raw organic cacao and raw organic hemp hearts to create a flavor that satiates your chocolate craving but without the caffeine!
The green color you see in the raw, organic hemp hearts comes from their high chlorophyll content. Your body will love you for eating them!
CACAO & HEMP granola is lovingly handmade using purified water and the following five organic, raw ingredients:
- Sprouted buckwheat
- Cacao nibs
- Hemp hearts
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Plenty of crunchy dark cacao nibs to satiate your chocolate craving but without the caffeine buzz
- A mild sweetness to keep you happy
- Chewy raisins to balance the crunchy cacao nibs
RECOMMENDED WAYS TO EAT IT:
- Right out of the bag
- In a bowl with almond or similar milk
- Dipped in your favorite yogurt (Daiya and Kite Hill are our favorites!)
- Sprinkled over ice cream (Any flavor of Coconut Bliss will do but Salted Caramel tops our list!)
- Spread nut butter on banana and/or apple slices, then dip into granola bits for an amazing snack experience!
- If you love trail mix you'll love it even more with Cacao & Hemp mixed into it!
- As an amazing pie or vegan cheesecake crust (info@mirashomemade for recipe)
- Refrigerate or freeze for super crunchiness and added longevity!