So glad it's back!. ~Stephanie D. (PA)
The sweetness in the BLUEBERRY BANANA granola is derived from dates, blueberries & bananas.
BLUEBERRY BANANA is a delicious granola, using organic blueberries and raw organic bananas to create a fruit-filled, munchable flavor everyone will love.
BLUEBERRY BANANA granola is lovingly handmade using purified water and the following four organic ingredients:
- Sprouted buckwheat
*A new source for organic blueberries became necessary post-bag printing. Our current blueberries are not 100% raw but they are sooo delicious! They come to us from Wilt Farms in Corvallis, Oregon.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A generous amount of organic blueberries. We LOVE blueberries so we make sure there's plenty in each bag. Same for bananas!
- Modest crunch but leans on the chewy side. (Chewy is good. Takes longer to eat!)
- Snackable, spoonable, and pourable size pieces
- A hint of sweetness, compliments of the dates.
RECOMMENDED WAYS TO EAT IT:
- Right out of the bag
- Dipped in your favorite yogurt (Daiya or Kite Hill are our favorites!)
- In a bowl with almond or other similar milk
- Sprinkled over your favorite ice cream (Any flavor of Coconut Bliss will do!)
- Spread nut butter on banana and/or apple slices, then dip into granola bits for an amazing snack experience!
- If you love trail mix you'll love it even more with Blueberry Banana mixed into it!
- As an amazing cheesecake crust! (Info@mirashomemade for recipe)
- Refrigerate or freeze for super crunchiness and added longevity!